PARK FEES FOR 2013-2015
- TANAPA tariffs valid from July 1st, 2013 to June 30th, 2015
- NOTE: Fees Once Paid Shall Not Be Refunded
NOTE FOR EXPATRIATES FEE
Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA) wishes to clarify to the Public on the application of the recently introduced Expatriates Fee which has caused confusion since the start of its operation.
- The fee is applicable to expatriates residing in Tanzania only. Expatriate should be defined as any person holding either of the following:-
- Valid Work permits Class A, B or C
- Exemption certificates
- Temporary pass attached with government receipt and acknowledgement letter.
- Stamped passports will not be accepted.
- Expatriates fees applies only on Conservation Fee (Park entry) and not any other tourism products for which non-residence fees should apply.
CHIMPS VIEWING REGULATIONS FOR MAHALE MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK
- Chimp viewing regulations for Mahale Mountains National Park
THE MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARKS REGULATIONS
- Mountains National Parks Regulations (posted 2011-08-18)
TANAPA POINTS TO REMEMBER ON MOUNTAINS CLIMBING
- To listen to the guides and others who are familiar with the conditions here, follow their advice.
- Leave the park undisturbed by no leaving, or removing anything, animate or inanimate.
- If you meet problems, turn back, and use the same route that you and your party had taken up.
- A pulmonary case ought IMMEDIATELY to be brought down to lower altitudes.
- Follow the official routes/trails only, when you are walking in the forest. It is easy to get lost. Never go alone if it can be helped.
- Litter disfigures nature. Please ensure that everyone in party picks up, brings back, or disposes of it at places provided.
- Do not light, or cause a fire to be lighted. Be particularly careful of live lit cigarette butts.
- Stick to your plan, by doing so you will not inconvenience others in the huts.
TANAPA RESCUE ON MOUNTAIN CLIMBING
- Always avoid a rescue by reading the regulations.
- Get ACCLIMATISED by avoiding rapid ascent from low altitude to above 10,000. By doing so you may avoid MOUNTAIN SICKNESS, and prevent pulmonary oedema.
- Do not go above 13,000’ if you have a cold.
- When a rescue is required in your party, report immediately or send a clearly written note to the Parks Gate.
It is an express condition of your visit to this Park that the Board of Trustees shall not be responsible for any bodily injury to any visitor arising from an cause: or for or damage to the property of any visitor brought into the park arising from fire, theft or otherwise by whomsoever caused or arising from negligent or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the Board. All visitors are deemed to have contracted with the Board on this basis.
NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA (NCA) RULES AND REGULATIONS, FESS
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area Rules and Regulations
- Fees and Payments
OTHER POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
TANZANIA NATIONAL WILDLIFE POLICY (1998)
- Tanzania National Wildlife Policy (1998)
WILDLIFE CONSERVATION (NON-CONSUMPTIVE WILDLIFE UTILIZATION) REGULATIONS, 2007
- Tanzania Wildlife Conservation Act (2002)